I have tried to use the software with little success because you need to train the software to your specific voice. Since my speech is "off" because of PD ,I cant use it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Audrey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 15:20
  Subject: info

   Hi this is audrey again bugging you all for information.  This time I am asking if any of you use or intend to use voice activated software to communicate with your computer? I did email Mary Manfredi to inquire what one she had and received an answer.  She suggested I ask the list at large if any of you had ideas that I could pass on to my pwp in Australia.  I had thought to have this in my case too as I think it might prevent any chance of harm to ones wrists.  I would appreciate any and all thoughts you may have concerning this request... Thanks to all of you.. cheers as they say in Oz :)