I'll join in congratulating Anne and Lorri for their achievements too, and
look forward to reading and hearing about their works.

Lorri, I also wanted to congratulate you for your fine review of bell
hooks' latest book in the Globe and Mail book section last Saturday. A
fine example of judicious (and convincing) negative criticism!

Margaret

 --

(Dr.) Margaret Procter                  Room 216, 15 King's College Circle
Coordinator, Writing Support            Toronto, Ontario M5S 3H7