Hello Inkshedders

I would like to invite you to send contributions for the next Inskshed
newsletter (due out at the end of March). The theme for this edition is
ethnographic research of  workplace and academic writing and reading. If you
have done research of this kind or are planning some, please take this
opportunity to let your colleagues know about it in a brief summary of your
project. We hope also to include info about the upcoming Inkshed conference
program and related entertainments. Anything else is, of course, also
welcome--book reviews, announcements of other conferences etc. etc.

As Jo-Anne said in her intro to the last issue, we need to plan for the
long-term survival of the newsletter and to consider the role we want the
physical version to play in relation to the online version. Thoughts on this
could also be included in the newsletter.

Jo-Anne and I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Best regards,

Barbara Schneider