There is no fall of the angels in the Norwich play; it is a Creation and
Fall of Adam and Eve.  There is one angel that stands guard at the gates
of Eden after the expulsion.  this is the 1565 version.  There is a gap in
the MS of the earlier version between God's appearance in Eden and the
scene with A&E after they have been expelled.  So it would appear that the
ape skinns are part of the costume of the angel at the gates of Eden.

                                Larry