Does this play include the scene from Genesis 3:21 in which "The Lord God
made for Adam and his wife, garments of skins, and clothed them."?

Btw, our College collection of Russian art has a nice 19th century drawing
of Adam & Eve receiving their clothing.  You can see it online:
http://hulmer.alleg.edu/typology.html#draw

The idea that this clothing would be thought of as the skin of apes fits
well with the image of fallen humanity.  Even if the clothing scene isn't
explicit in the play, because the text is canonical, it might have been
inserted into the action anyway.

Amelia Carr
Allegheny College