> On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Bob Haas wrote:
>
> This is an administrative question, I realize, but is anyone else on the
> list receiving double copies of the posts.  For the past few days, I've
> been receiving two of everything from the REED list.  And it's just this
> list, not any of the others to which I subscribe.
Bob,
    I agree with the premise implied on the subject line.  The present
flurry of list activity has been enjoyable, and I for one wouldn't mind
being double-posted.  But, alas I'm only receiving the normal allotment of
one per customer.  Perhaps the problem is with your ISP.

   Chet Pryor__Professor of English & Test Coord__Montgomery College
   157 Humanities Building | 20200 Observation Drive | Germantown MD
   Email: [Telix] [log in to unmask]  [WAN/LAN] [log in to unmask]