Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:30:24 -0700
From: Jesse Hurlbut <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Robin and Marion Miniatures - DScriptorium

A new link on DScriptorium takes you to the text and miniatures of the
Aix-en-Provence manuscript of Le Jeu de Robin et Marion.

http://www.byu.edu/~hurlbut/dscriptorium/aix166/

I remember how astonished I was when I first found out that there are 132
illustrations to this short play (11 folios). The Bibliothèque Méjanes has
granted me permission to post the images on line. A CD-ROM version will
come out in about a year with higher resolution images and more complete
documentation.

Send questions or comments to me,

Jesse