From: Juanita Hibbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 04, 2000 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: Attn: L. A. Area PWP- Social Event

Barb, since I AM NOT a little person,I don't thjink FED X would
fit me
into one of their overnite envelopes.
However YOU could Fed X me some of that 100+ items of food. Lordy,
my
mouth is drooling all over my keyboard. Since I'm in Wa state I
suppose
I could hop in my van, hit I-5 and  join you.
Oh well, it is a fun thought.
Thanks for the pick-me-up funnies you do so well.
JuanitaCG for George 73dx98