Hi Don,
     I am mainly a lurker on this list.  My Mom has Parkinson's and I search
for information to help her and print some of it for her to read.  Your
postings are like a breath of fresh air, a bright light on this list.  I
love your tips of the day.  You don't need to do anything special to be of
help to us.  You've been of enormous help already - more than you know.
Just being yourself is enough.  Please take heart in all that you are loved
by us on this list and hang in there.  We love you!

TIP OF THE DAY:   We love you, Don.

Love,
Corinne