Nita....

I found the other catalog that lists the voice amplifiers.  Info
follows:
<and it's an all round untrusting catalog of useful items>

Call  BRUCE Health & Medical Supplier
1(800) 225-8446

The voice amplifiers (and there's 3 different models and 3
different prices, of which I tried two  - the $159 was  a loser
because it SHREEEEEKed.   The $259 model is working well and I'm
pleased with it,   I'm saving for the $650 unit tho 'cause THAT
ones the size of a credit card and ONLY transmits the human voice.

The mid-range unit's just fine tho... See page 36 'n page 39 for
two of the three units they handle, and sorry, you'll hafta find
the third unit yerself.  I know it's either there, or in that
other catalog I emailed ya about .

Barb Mallut