I am an advanced practice nurse in urology.  My father happens to have a
fairly mild case of PD.  I have been invited to speak at his support group
in Tucson at the end of March.  Since there will be at least a 20 minute
question and answer session, I would like to be prepared as to the more
common urologic problems associated with this disease process.  Any thing
you can contribute would be welcome.
Sincerely,
Mary