At 05:54 PM 2000/02/06 -0500, you wrote:
>TIP OF THE DAY
> NONE
>
>I AM NOT MR. PD OR DON we do not know who back 20 years. some thing i got to
>workout for my self. am tired of waiting to see what happens next. am just
>tired. do not want a other 20 years of this 31 is enough time for a rest.
>still read the mail. just don't know how to help now. so better keep mouth
>shut and say he wrong thing.
>
>                                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
>

>retired,
>handyman,
>1/2 a--s inventor

hi cyberdad

random instant thoughts on reading your message:

retired = re + tired
handyman = "if you can't be handsome, make sure you are handy" = red green
1/2 a--s = which half?

are we looking at the full half or the empty half?
or maybe we don't realize that the two halves are both full?
one half is full of water
one half is full of air
the total adding up to life

so,
you are tired of waiting to see what happens "next"?
what happens next is full of joy
and always will be
as long as you remember to take those dang dark glasses off

for instance:
do you want to hear about my meeting my long lost daughter after 33 years?
[maybe next month?]
do you want me to bring her down for a visit to show her off?

or will those glasses still be making you feel too tired?
how the heck did they get back on anyhow?
must be those mean monkeys again

just tell'em "shoo"!
fer me

with lots of love and hugs

yer sis

who found out yesterday
how much joy was contained in the simple words "my nephews"

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0