The list messages are on the web as soon as they are sent from the listserv.

If you don't know if the list received your posting to the list, Parkinsn
Online displays it as soon as the listserv sends it. Look there first.

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html

Things posted to the list by [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] are the
same person. The messages formatted for the web can be seen at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/ct.html

These are also know at the Parkinsn Current Topics.

For medical studies and transcribed talks by internationally known
neurologists look at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html

The Parkinsn List Drug Database also lists 140 drugs that if used by
Parkinsonians can produce side-effects. Some are mild and others can be
life threatening. This list was compiled by members of the list.

It may be found at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/drugdb/drugdb.html

My friends know me as a traveler. My travels and activities are documented
on my webpages at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html

John Cottingham