to all -
i've been off-line for about 3 weeks (moved computer from one location to
another and, 1 day @ a time, took a break away from the computer...)

upon my return today i had 1009 messages to go through -  i am now down to 47
(some read, but not filed - some still waiting to be read...)

as we all know - this list often buries incredible gems and words of wisdom
among much rubbish - therefore, tho' i swore i would "delete" it all, i just
couldn't - so here i continue to sit - two and 1/2 hours later!  just wanted
to comment as follows:

SINEMET
the dialogue regarding sinemet "&/or-vs" CR continues to baffle and educate
all at the same time - AND, as the Sinemet-Tasmar ratio continues to be my
dad's primary obsticle, it has been one which i will review again and again -

MANNATECH
several years ago my brother introduced me to it - never heard anything
anywhere earth-shattering so pursued it no further. . . have yet to hear from
truly valid sources of any merit. . .

LURKERS
so glad to hear from them - how nice to see new names and fresh opinions -
and for one in particular
("...once again sorry for any inconvenience.  I shall return to "lurker"
status which will prevent any future recurrence...")
PLEASE DON'T GO!  MISTAKES ARE ALLOWED!!

OFFLINE EMAILS
our list moms encourage offline messages as long as they are not of a
harassing nature, correct?  seems like that is something that is either often
forgotten or feared if not in agreement...

VES, MARGARET & DON
how wonderful to see the list functioning in it's full glory - referrals and
information flying to and fro to help where help was needed - i hope the
updates are positive and soon. . .

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE. . . !
- lots of newcomers who "wanted out"
- attitudes & opinions that bruise, look ugly but then disappear
- those never-ending unchanged headers! (sure have kept me busy today. . . !)

anyway - today's been a good day -

cari
"daughter of. . . "