Ann,

After trying a numerous NSAIDs and two that were opiatesmy husband started
taking ULTRAM, which is neither, for back pain with good relief. This may not
work for you and he does not have typical PD. It can be addictive, but less so
than the opiates, so they don't want to keep someone on it forever.

Kathy W cg for Jim