    Stem Cell Research is one of the most promising new areas of medical
breakthroughs for Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes and many other untold
miseries.

    There is some controversy about the use of stem cells and the NIH
(National Institute of Health) has asked for the public to give their opinion
in establising guidelines for the researchers. Deadline for comments has been
extended to Feb 22 (from Jan 31).
    If you want more details about the controversy or tools to use to
encourage the research, Contact me.
I offer petitions you can have signed and forward to the NIH. I also have a
supply of suggested individual letters you can pick from.
    If interested send me your email and/or physical address. (If you have
access to Fax send that too.)
Sid Levin, 51 Cornell Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939