I have heard of assisted living places who will take care of a patient, giving
the care giver a needed break - sometimes at no charge - presumably in the
hopes that the couple may one day live there. I know one member of our support
group who took advantage of a plan like that , and both she - the care giver-
and her husband - the pwp -- apparently enjoyed themselves. Would your wife
agree to such a plan.   It might turn out as  a break and a  holiday for her.
But otherwise, there are many agencies for health care that provide various
levels of service.  And there is the National Caregivers association in
Maryland - and i;m sure CAmilla of CARE can help yyou - ..

hilary blue.