From: KF Etzold <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Temporary CG
Date: Thursday, February 03, 2000 1:42 PM

Does anybody know how one can get a caregiver for a limited time. I need to
take a trip next week and I really don't want to leave my wife Carline (the
PWP) by herself, especially in the morning (help getting up, washing up
etc.) and in the evening.  Are there any help organizations in the US for
this kind of purpose? I am able to pay for this help.
Thanks,

K-F Etzold CG Carline
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 Fax