Kathie J Creveling wrote:

> I have a question to send out. I am asking as an informational point and not
> a point of giving up.

 Have any of you under 55 found that you are not able
> to hold down a full time job any longer due to exhaustion, physical demands
> and the like?

yes

 If so, have any of those who have found it too difficult been
> able to apply and then receive SSDI?

yes

 If so, was a very difficult to be
> accepted and how does one start?

complicated, not difficult

 My family is after me all the time any more
> about the amount of energy I am using to try to keep going as much as I do.
> They say that if I lesson the work load I would have the energy to function
> day to day with a 1/2 normal life... longer rather then less time. They are
> not suggesting that I give up and sit looking out the window. They are
> simply concerned at the level of exhaustion at the end of a work day.

they are quite right

I care
> for seven children in the home (infants to pre-school age). It is all I have
> ever done. I am scared of falling, or dropping a child etc. I just don't
> know if it is worth the fight to apply for SSDI. Thanks...Kathie

yes it definitely is.

my experiences are chronicled in the archives round about june to dec last
year, including wonderful advice i obtained from list members. if you want any
more details, contact me off list.

hilary blue (51/33/24)