Walter,
I felt some what uneasy at this.I'm guessing Christopher Reeves thought any
light shown on the problem would help. So I can't fault him, we think we got
it bad!!!!!!!!
I would of liked to have had them say more on the research needed for people
like C.R. to be able to walk.
The most common response I get from people when they first find out I have
PD," Oh don't they have a new pill for that ". Not to put to much on MJF
but, I hope in his search for a cure educating the public goes along with
it.
Now after writing this and thinking about it I think the C.R. ad can do more
harm than good.

SIR JAMES
47/46/43
CHICO,CA.