> http://www.medtronic.com/

I have some doubts about putting a muscle stimulator near the neck or shoulder (
just in case. I  have a tens unit for back pain and the directions say to keep
the electrodes away from the carotid. I also use a muscle stimulator to
stimulate some leg muscles. Don't believe I would use it any place near my
carotids. Help, Bob Fink where are you now that we need you. Nita