Cari

I really relate to your note ... I am feeling so overwhelmed with sadness for
my mother ... she has been so brave and incredible throughout her illness,
but I believe dementia is getting the best of her now ... Her husband is
giving up it seems and is terribly depressed... She was a fashion model in
the 50s-60s ... An incredibly bright, witty beautiful creature ... Now she
doesnt show an interest in getting dressed in the morning ... Cant
concentrate for much of a conversation... Some days are better than others
but ... I guess I always knew this day would come, but I never imagined her
losing her mental faculties ... Shes lost her sense of humor ...
this sounds very depressing and Im sorry to lay that on you ... Just feels
good to converse with someone who may relate ...
Keep your chin up ...
Terri