In a message dated 2/4/00 2:52:27 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 i know you have discussed Amantadine, but i haven't figured out how to access
 the archives. i expect help anytime soon.
 eldepryl, mirapex, comtan did NOT agree with me. now neurol has suggested
 aman. 2xday, but I AM AFRAID. anyone have a good experience? anything special
 to watch for? thank  you. n. spires

Nancy,
I have been on Amantadine for almost 7 years.  My first neuro said it would
help for only 6 to 9 months.  I've been helped from it immensely.  I have
been having swollen ankles lately and have heard from some people on the List
that Amantadine caused their ankles to swell but my neuro doesn't know if
that is my problem.
Dennis
58/52