Hi All---

This is just to let all and sundry (hey, Bonnie--who's this sundry fellow?)
that as of Jan. 26, 2000, yours truly has been diagnosed as CANCER FREE.
Second look surgery performed that day, consisting of a laparotomy to
inspect one area on diaphragm and larger incision to collect 50 other
biopsies and washings showed negative findings on all counts.  Granted, this
gets me up only to the 50% group (50 % sttill free after 5 years) but I'll
take it.  The doc is happy with it because he says, all along, everything
went better than he thought it  would, boding well for the future.

I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers, kind thoughts and
expressions of concern.   With support like that, I could face my weight in
tigers, and speaking of weight, I have to pare off about 10 lbs. of "build
yourself up" that they recommended during chemo--never did get nauseated,
never lost my appetite.  Au contraire!  And sitting here taking 750 messages
off yesterday and today is not aerobic.  But it's great to be back.

Kathy Kunz
mailto:[log in to unmask]