All, Because of this article I have made an appt. to have my vision checked.
I haven't done so for almost 2 years so it was time anyway.Hearing test
today and I hear just fine,crickets and all,so tomorrow eyes. Thanks Shirley
-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 07, 2000 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: VISION

On  6 Feb 00 at 10:44, Judith Richards wrote:

>         Our support group has been discussing vision and because of the
> interest shown follwing my post here on PIEN re vision and contrast, I
> dredged up the following from my files.jmr
>
> Posted to PIEN, February 1996...
>
> An Accident Waiting To Happen - by Alan Bonander
>         Recently I accompanied Tom Riess on a speaking trip to Phoenix and
> Tucson. I took advantage of the trip to see Dr. Matt Kurth at Barrow
> Neurological Institute in Phoenix. I was a participant over three years
> earlier in a study on duodenal infusion therapy conducted by Dr. Kurth.
> I had three problems plaguing me and I hoped Dr. Kurth had some answers
> for me.

SNIP

Hi Judith,
Thanks for the repost........

I believe a Dr. Thomas Hutton of Lubbock, Tx. spoke at the Congress
here last year and I seem to recall he is specializing in the unique
vision problems faced by People with Parkinsons.

Does anyone on this list know of this man and his work??

All the best .............. murray