----- Original Message -----
From: Audrey
To: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Re: info dave roll sa

Thanks dave.  I appreciate the web site and I will get that information as
well.  I hadnt considered the voice becoming too soft but it seems to me
that in a short time that a voice magnifier could be part of this software.
I hope that more of you and others who have need of this consider writing to
companies who manufacture this kind of help. In the meantime, I will
continue to look for any new thing that comes out on the market or is in the
* works* for all who need this kind of technology ..:)

ever,

audrey  ( seattle, washington )