Hi All,
        My name is Jodie Davies and I work for Parkinson's Victoria (Parkinson's Disease Association based in Melbourne Australia). We are only a small organisation consisting of four staff who cater for a Parkinson's population of almost 15,000. As a result of our size and lack of funds our resources are sometimes lacking.

I have had a phone call today from a lady requesting information on teh benefits of Art Therapy with Parkinson's. She made reference to a video called "Making a Mark" and also a lady called Nancy Tingley who has published wriiten literature on the issue. If anyone has any information on the aforementioned or on Art Therapy please rely as soon as possible so I can return Her call.

Thanking you in anticipation, Regards Jodie