Promoting Spheramine is an international  Public
Relations firm called Ruder Finn. RF was started in
1948, and one of its first projects was to promote
the career of Perry Como, remember him? RF has
a Government Relations Division in Wash., DC. One
of the RF linked references mentions a company
called Vaultreport (one word). They evaluate the
PR companies such as PF.
Apparently involving a PR company is part of the
processs of promoting a new drug.  Notice  all
those commecials we now hear on TV, always
ending in the caveat, "Ask your Doctor."
I suggested that the PWP community could benefit
from seeking more help from the professionals.
There are volunteer organizations such as the
Executive Service Corps, and SCORE that could
make such leadership available pro bono.
Just as Hospice grew, there is now a movement in
the Churches called the Parish Nursing Ministry.
Look up this Movement on the Internet. Suggest it
to your clergyman, woman.  Such a Ministry  would
be especially helpful for treatment.  The Churches,
and synagogues, could be in a win--win situation
with PD.  As the politicians say, "We
need to GROW"  PD advocacy.

This message was sent using Conectiv.net WebMail.
http://webmail.conectiv.net/