At 06:31 PM 2000/02/11 -0500, carole wrote:
>Hi janet marie: Don't know if I totally understand it (got
>to read it again in the AM when my synapses are all bright
>and shiny and not so dopamine depleted), but I like the way
>it feels...           Carole

thank you carole,
that means i achieved part of my goal!

my mulling at the time:
rooting around housecleaning in one's psyche
can turn over some long-not-thought-of sensations and thoughts and memories
which can be scary enough to make the effort seem too troublesome to pursue
which is a shame
since the scary stuff dissipates 'poof' in the light of day
and what's left can be pure joy
and if that's not worth a little trouble
i dunno what is

janet