Bob Anibal, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this. Stem cell research
and cures
from things that I have read can be distracted from umbilical cords at
time of birth of a healthy child. In fact my daughter has made
arrangements to harvest her childs stem cells (umbilical cord) to be
stored in a stem cell bank. This is being done in case of a health care
need in the childs future.No risk to child or mother is involved. We
pray that these cells will never be needed by us.
In any event UNBORN FETUSES are not the only source of stem cells!
Just had to, again ,stick in my two cents.
Juanita CG for George 73 dx 2+ yrs