[log in to unmask] writes:

<< So what you ate as a child could catch up to you later in life! For
 instance:as a child I was anemic and had to eat foods high in
 iron+vitamins,also a lot of fried foods,dairy foods etc. Just asking.
 Shirley >>

Or.... does this mean that some very early (as yet unrecognized) Parkinsons
symptom causes us to crave (or our bodies to need) foods that are high in
iron, fat etc........????   Could not one scenario be just as likely as the
other.

 As children don't we tend to eat what our body is "asking for" if it is
available.....haven't their been studies that show that children will self
select for good nutritional needs of their body if given the opportunity?

Does this all lead back to "Is there anyone who ate Reese's Peanut Butter
cups as a child who does not have PD in their later years?"

Rita Weeks 55/10