Kristi,
         I wrote an article last year for the AGOSCI(Australian group on
severe communication impairment) newsletter about communication and
Parkinson's it may come in handy. It has a tips section.

Also The Parkinson's Disease Society of England has a Speech Therapy kit
which is full of starategies and other information.

Good Luck, Jodie Davies, Melbourne, Australia

PS I just received a message saying my message was too long. If you would
like a copy of the article I will have to send it in multiple parts