TIP OF THE DAY
 BE A COACH NOT A CRITIC

I am felling better after spending time whit my minerter and head doc. al so
my nero. i had 2 PD FRIENDS,AND OTHER. I TOOK IT AS MY FAULT. they said it
was not mine as i can't cure the world. all said i had given time to them
all. and i am to stay a way from TV shows. a fellow at church lost a leg
told me i gave him hope to live a good live. i live all PWP life have there
sorrow. i am now seeing i can not. we got to live our own. but you can give
advice. as long it comes from your heart.  i still can not use my
wheelchair. once never out. every 10 feet i have a chair to rest in.  i now
shave sitting down now,wash my face the same way. still fall a lot but we
make a joke out of it. even my(  VIVIAN'S DOG GIVES ME LICK IN THE FACE) MY
NERO SAID LONG TIME PWP,S will go through it. so don't worry. so when some
of you feel bad we have the right but fight it. (dumb keyboard) my new
invention is to help folks to get out of can whith out some one to lift them
can't tell you now as it is in lawyers hands and got to make a working model
as soon as i get backing. oh you PWP,S that live in NY,NY CITY. why don't
you make a banner and try to get on the TODAY WINDOW. WHEN ALL IS OUT THERE?
even LATER TO DAY. just one off my crazy idea. (JOAN WAITING FOR BOOK.)oh
the church is going to bring me communion to my house. every Sunday. 1 more
doc to see the one that worked on my bowls. the vary thought of food makes
me sick. that could be a reason of my depression not enough food. so maybe i
can post more from time as i am still getting help.just one more fight to
win. well  enough for now. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

                                                I.Y.Q. DON AND VIVIAN
                                               LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                           OFFER HELP NOT CRITICIZE