In this context, my wife Barbara started with 0.25 Gm three times a day to her maximum of
4.0 Gm attained after  3 months. Is this agonist prescribed on an estimated  per weight of
the patient, and are other PD drugs similarly dosed?  It seemed to me that these drugs were
prescribed to a satisfactory motor performance of the patient rather than on per weight.
Michel