I SO agree that the name calling and hateful words need to be stopped.
But this is a disagreement that is not going to go away.  While our
common enemy is PD, there are those of us who are not willing to
sacrifice one life for the well-being of another, even if it is someone
we love very much, or ourselves.  That crosses a line some are not
willing to cross.  Again, I repeat myself -- if we can do this research
without using willfully aborted babies, I think it is wonderful!!  In our
state of Nebraska right now, this is an ongoing debate because the UNO
Med Center is conducting research on fetal cell tissue.  Our Governor has
taken a stand against the research even though his mother has PD and he
has personally experienced the ravages of the disease.  Please, as my
husband is always saying, "LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE." And stop the
name calling.  We do not need to personally attack any individual or
group on this list.
Bev c/t