Aren't some of you missing the fact that stem cells do not have to come from
aborted fetuses?
Bob Anibal CG for Cecily 79/~20
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stan or Joan Snyder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2000 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: Stem cells , a cure and ethics

I cannot believe the tone that this argument has taken: name calling and
"let's withhold the cure from certain of or fellow sufferers" because
they can't in their hearts approve of the method in which it was
discovered. I'd like to remind everyone who our common enemy is:
Parkinson's Disease--NOT EACH OTHER!!! If a cure were to come based on
research that had nothing to do with stem cells from aborted fetuses, I
for one, would be so happy that I would want all of my brothers &
sisters in arms to be healed. And for your information, my symptoms can
hardly get any worse than they already are!! I can only pray that
research can be dicovered that does not build upon the already
horrendeous descision a woman makes at the time she she decides to go
thru with an abortion.

--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>