hI aLL! hAS Anyone else heard of the link beteen a defeciency of dopamine
and compulsive gambling. As a person who has a gambling problem, I found
that interesting. I came across the information on a show on gambling.
I find that when I gamble I can go for hours w/o pills  but of course I
pay for it later in more ways than one.
An idea that just occurred to me; to access this list we all need
providers and hardware. Has anyone ever approached AOL or IBM for a
discount for those of us with Parkinson's. As PWP we are generally
limited  income and need the contact and comfort provided here.
Just an idea...
Bill