Bill I figure it in the following way :
 If your brain produces endomorphine or dopamine you came to a sensation of
well being or pleasure .
Now if you do some thing that produces pleasure to you (say gambling if you
like it ) it's well possible that such action may produce then dopamine while
the action last ...
How that seems to you ?
Cheers ,

--