Greg Sterling wrote about his first sleep attack. I can't quote it as I
got it in a little box I needed to click and the writing went out across
the screen forever and view will not let me wrap it.

Yes, you have a great way with words Greg BUT this is not a funny story.

Greg I'm not trying to criticize you, you are too caring and contribute
to much to want to hurt you but you could have been killed or badly
injured or someone else could have been. I know you feel you can manage
it. Maybe you can but can most people? There aren't good answers but to
drive knowing this might happen is like driving drunk in my opinion.

How can people know if this will happen to them?
If you have had one attach are you more likely to have subsequent ones?
If the dose is decreased will the sleep attacks end?
Does it happen more often when certain other PD drugs are taken with the
agonist?

I know someone asked some of these same question just a day or two ago
but I have seen no answers.

We need more answers so that drugs that really help people don't make
them limit their lives because of the occasional side effect.

Kathy W cg for Jim