Thank you all for your contributions to my understanding and coping with the
big "P".  I never felt I had anything to add to your comments, so I just
listened in. I believe I've been  "dancing with the dragon" for better than
six years. I was diagnosed in May of '97 and joined this list shortly
afterward.

Last year, my "Neuro" referred me to a PWP group in Hayward , California.
The group is led by a gentle,  caring person named John Argue. His exercises
and reasons for each of them are outlined in his recently published book
"  Parkinson's Disease and the Art of Moving.".

I have found the exercises helpful and recommend the book as a guide for
taking advantage of the lesson plans and guidance included.

If you have any questions, you can contact me off list or call the publisher
at 1-800-748-6273 or www.newharbinger.com.

Lloyd Cowan [log in to unmask]