hI gANG:I had to laugh this motning when I read my digest, it is like
I travelled back in time on the enterprise... There are the same
arguments being rehashed (new cure being debated) the ethical and moral
issues...My only comment is how do you know whether or not a cure is from
God or man. Doesn't all knowledge flow from him. I prefer to  assume I
am acting in God's plan till he tells me otherwise. There are too many
people in this world who assume they know what God wants of thwm AND
everyoone else...
Thank you to all who asked how I am (have been) I'm looking forward to
being transferred back to a facility in my home town.
Bye all