TIP OF THE DAY
GIVE YOUR LOVER AN EXTRA LONG HUG & KISS

 my daughters(both) have R.L.S.  the youngest has been looking things up on
the internet. both can remember when i had it. so we don't know if PD. has
any thing to do it. she got to get up at night and walk(both) will use
depression to. i thought at one time some wrote about it.  PAUL F. brought
up about sperm cells who would and who would not. VIVIAN AND I DAUGHTERS all
said when it comes down to brass tacks lot would go for it. 99% would. but
talk other story. all us PWP'S are a odd lot. over the years i have seen the
same different options over and over. like world 2 some went to CANADA some
said that went in said they would not kill but when there own life at stake
they done what we all did what ever it was to safe ourselves. enough on
this. MONDAY i got to take other deriving test. hope i pass. as good looking
i am i don't whant to say when i stared.  lo lo it was every 6 months now
once a year. good luck you hansom guy. U. ALL HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.
white hat to.

                                               I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                           BEST MEDS FOR MONDAY IS