Subj:   leaving for a while - (yup, I was around here somewhere)
Date:   2/13/00

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dear friends - PD List members:

I'll be submitting my request to be removed from the list for a short while.
Although I lurk more than I used to, the thought of 'leaving' made me once
again, sentimental about the List and refreshed my rarely expressed, but
often felt appreciation to Barbara and to all the contributors. Thank You!

I used to post frequently "back when" I think I joined when it was a brand
new baby. Long ago. Time has not cheated me, but PD's ugliness has made it
hard to keep up with this great exchange of knowledge, hope, and friendship.

But I'm not dead yet -- so I'll be back. I'm dropping from the List for what
I hope will be only a short while and when I return, I'll have a new e-mail
address  and new internet server so I hope to subscribe again.

Love,
(smile)
Maryhelen
home phone 602 5813491
3020 West Morrow Drive
Phoenix Arizona 85027

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj