Greg Sterling,

I find your recent comments to Drew asking where his God was when Drew was stricken with an incurable, insidious disease appropriate. This question is no more apparent than when you walk through a children's hospital and see children who will never make out of their alive. Indeed, where do we draw the line? My Christian relatives and friends tell me that what happens occurs because it is God's will and that God has a purpose, even though we may not understand what that purpose is. With that belief maybe we shouldn't even take any medication at all. After all, if it is God's will, then why try and circumvent God's will, or even plead with God to change his/her will. Wouldn't that be the height of arrogance?

Joe, care giver for Ruth, 68/10