From: [log in to unmask]>Greg Sterling
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 9:49 PM
Subject: Non-PD: Re: Attack of the SLEEP ATTACK

Kathleen,

Lighten up.  Don't you think that the best humor borders on the tragic? I
realize this was a serious situation, but at the time I had no explanation.
Neither did my neuro.  I'm not working anymore and knew when it was time to
quit.  My point exactly is that this type of thing can, does, and will
happen to other PWP.  When faced with giving up your livelihood and causing
your family untold hardship, what would you do?

This List, in my humble opinion, is sadly lacking in the lighter side of our
predicament.  Maybe it's just me, but PD seems to be a natural for humor.
If you can't laugh at yourself then people will be laughing at you.

I knew that some of you just wouldn't get it.

Greg
47/35/35