I was wondering if anyone has heard of a pwp running out of their life time insurance limit.  I think my limit is $1,000,000.00. or one million dollars which sounds like a lot but my insurance pays for medications and with a couple of   surgeries I could be over my limit at age 57.  I quit work to raise my family so I was not eligible for social security.

I guess my case is unusual but it is one more hurdle we must face.  Those of us that  have had PD for over twenty years need to look in to our insurance limits.

jjjane