hi all

At 08:00 AM 2000/02/18 EST, you wrote:
>Dear Janet,
>I'm right up against "Time" for getting material to typesetter
>for layout. I had posted an inquiry previously for anyone willing
>or interested in sharing their writing to be included in the
>Sponsor Awareness Booklet we are putting together to be passed
>out at our fundraiser, ON TRACK FOR THE CURE at Gulfstream Park
>in Hallandale on February 27, 2000, hosted by TAKE CHARGE
>AMERICA - CURE PARKINSON'S.
>Wondering if we might include "Joy In The World" and/or another
>one of your poems that you feel would be inspirational, optimistic
>and/or HUMOROUS in nature. I would be most grateful if you know of
>another poem that you could suggest or send my way that would fall
>into any one of those categories.
>Does any other poem or writing (not too long, as space in limited)
>come to mind that the author might agree to having it included.
>Credit will of course be given to the writer/poet.  I will also send
>a copy of the booklet to anyone whose writing is included.
>Thank you for your reply.
>Alison Landes/ Take Charge America - Cure Parkinson's
>CG for Fran, sister, 46/45/43

hi alison

i am replying to your private message to me via the list
in order to share both the information about your fundraiser
and my 'blanket' permission to use my words

to all interested parties:
please accept this as my permission
to use any poems/writings of mine
for any non-profit purpose

all of my writings which i have made available for this purpose
are available on my website; poems are located at this specific page:

<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/wordsoth/pomes/index.html>

to alison and fran;
i wish you all the best with your efforts
and am grateful to be able to contribute in any way at all

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0