hi all

At 09:07 AM 2000/02/18 -0500, "Greg Sterling" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...in reference to that nonsense Joan Samuelson put out...

i do believe that the one rule that our ever patient and ever hard working list mom
asks of us is that we refrain from personal attacks

i do believe that the term nonsense as used above
falls awfully close to the tree

howzabout
we put our energy into attacking pd
with at least one percentage point of the total energy that
my personal heroes joan samuelson and barb patterson expend on our behalf?

all aboard?

your cyb-sis

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0