greg -
dear - Please just be yourself.  Even in your own home, you will feel an
attack every once in a while, but your family still loves you. Please
don't take any of this so seriously.  I was attacked by Janet
the very first time I posted, because I came into the middle of one of
"these' fights. Please don't care that much about what people think.
Some just have to stir things up to keep their life from being so boring.
 Again, just be yourself and let other people do  the worrying. We like
your postings. It keeps us on our toes. Jo Ann from Houston