Clare and all the others who wrote about Senator McCain.  I hope and pray
that our next president is  elected simply because of being for or
against fetal stem cells.  We must vote for the one who will do our
country the most good, and pray that whoever is elected will come to
realize the importance of finding a "cure" for PD, PSp CBGD, MSA and
Shy-Drager. Even though my love has PSP, and I pray constantly for a
cure, he agrees with me, that our country is still not out of the woods
yet, and we must elect a president who will get the country back on its
feet. Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, or a Reformist, please
choose the right man, and let the rest follow.  Jo Ann from Houston